Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh, ho, what a play!


Mood: Flabbergasted
Song of the Day: Destiny's Child, I'm a Survivor

Ah, so we met with the "parents." Our meeting was of little effect, but we did our duty thus far. Thanks to us, they don't think Hamlet's as crazy, well...until the play began...

OH, WE WERE FLABBERGASTED! You should have SEEN our expressions (which were quite hilarious if we do say so ourselves). Ha! What a scene to be held! Good thing we skipped seconds at the dining hall. Hamlet was all like "Ophelia, may I put my head in your legs." "Oh, heavens no, Hamlet, what a bad boy." "What? Did you think I meant to have relations right here and now?" "Uh, um, no-" "Ha! That IS what you thought!"

Oh, what funsies. *Sighs* Then Hamlet began screaming about his self-righteous situation of "oh, my father was murdered, what shall I do?"

Don't get us wrong, we care about Hamlet, but these occurrences are ones to ruin a perfectly good play...

P.S. Apparantly Claudius had something to do with Hamlet's father's death...who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment